- 3 medium Squash, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 dash Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Minced Onion
- 4 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (unless using microwave.)
- Spray 1 1/2 quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Cover bottom with squash.
- Dot squash with butter.
- Season with salt, paprika and onion.
- Cover squash with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Pour milk on top.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until squash is tender or microwave on High Power for 5-6 minutes; stirring occasionally.
Simple Scallop Squash Recipe